More information coming soon.
Please check back in March.
When You Arrive
One of your first stops in Kansas City will be at Little Theatre for Global Finals on-site registration. This is housed inside Municipal Auditorium and is where you will pick up your team’s credentials.
Registration will take place in the Little Theatre which is located inside the Municipal Auditorium and across the street from the Kansas City Convention Center (KCCC). There are several options for getting to Little Theatre.
- Park in one of the public parking lots in the area.
- Park in Liberty Lot (1550 Liberty St., Kansas City, MO, 64102), where we have arranged free parking on a first-come, first-served basis with shuttles to the registration site. We suggest that teams be dropped at Little Theatre and only the driver should go to Liberty Lot.
- Check into your housing accommodations and send a Team Manager to pick up credentials.
A Team Manager MUST pick up your team’s credentials at the Little Theatre prior to having access to the Convention Center. If you do not have your credentials, you will not be allowed to enter the event site.
Please be sure to arrive in Kansas City with enough time to get your team registered, credentialed, and drop your props in Prop Storage prior to the start of the Welcome Ceremony. The Ceremony will start at 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.)
There are several parking lots located near the Kansas City Convention Center, including Liberty Lot. Liberty Lot will be free and available on a first-come, first-served basis. You can refer to this parking map for downtown parking locations.
Times & Location
Little Theatre (Inside Municipal Auditorium)
301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO Registration
Wednesday, May 22: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 23: 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, May 24: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 25: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Only one Team Manager will be allowed to enter the Registation Area:
- Team members, parents, supporters and siblings may hangout in the Municipal Lobby.
- A valid government photo ID will be required to begin the on-site registration process.
- Upon leaving Registration, you should have:
- Credentials for each attendee affiliated with your team
- Challenge-specific information from your International Challenge Masters
- Instant Challenge information
- Prop drop off information
- Water bottles
- Welcome Ceremony and Closing Celebration Tickets
- Event Maps
- Parade bracelets (if applicable)